Friday, July 13, 2012

Hello

     My name is Ross! Won't you come with me each day and read the things my daddy has to tell me about my life? If you are wondering why I would ask this of you...it's because I am trying to raise awareness for kids like me. You see, I was born with Down Syndrome. Could you tell by looking at my cute little face? Did you see it in my loving eyes? Could you feel it in the way my mommy is holding me in her arms so tight? 
     I am just one of thousands of kids in the world with Down syndrome who face certain challenges and overcome them one day at a time. Why don't you come along with me and see me grow!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/LettersToRoss/258186424289755

3 comments:

  1. Ross, you have great parents & you are an awesome little guy! John Rinehart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ross, my name is Brandi. You have a couple of amazing parents to share your life with. I hope you realize how important these blogs are in not only updating you and educating about Downs.
    Great Job Shawn!
    I am a NRCMA so if you need any guidance let me know. What a precious lil boy you have.

    ReplyDelete