Saturday, July 21, 2012

Ross turns 6 months old pictoral

Daddy, I Love You! 
Ahhhhhh! Daddy your mustache is scratchy!!!


Stop! Please line up and I will sign autographs for you all!


Mommy and Daddy got me this cool tummy time play mat and I just love grabbing all of the hanging fish and sea creatures! 
Daddy when can we go play golf?
Ross,
April 23rd, 2011

Your 6 month birthday was such a great day for us all. You had such intensity in your play and activities. We took your NG tube out for some of your pictures just so we could have a little bit of a normal day. With all of the health concerns that you have endured and overcome a day where everything is kind of normal is few and far between. It was so nice celebrate this way and be normal for a change. I know that in the future there will be many more of these normal days to cherish. Don't ever feel like there is any pressure on you to hit goals because we are patient and know you will in your own time. Mommy and I promise to give you all of the support and help that you need to succeed in life.

I Love you,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment